West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 25 May 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming variable 10 Tuesday evening.
Showers ending this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 25 May 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today building high located over Explorer.
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: