Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 22 July 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots increasing to northwest 20 to 25 early this evening then diminishing to northwest 10 to 20 late overnight. Wind increasing to northwest 20 to 25 Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 22 July 2018 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday ridge located over western Bowie.
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: