Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 23 September 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 10 to 20 early Monday morning.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 23 September 2018 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located west of the offshore
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Monday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Haida Gwaii.
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Bowie - northern half
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: