Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
Issued 09:47 PM PDT 27 September 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 20 knots diminishing to northwest 15 late overnight. Wind northwest 5 to 15 Thursday.
Showers ending Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 27 September 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday building ridge located west of the
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: