Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 26 March 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to easterly 5 to 15 this evening. Wind northeast 10 to 20 Wednesday.
Periods of rain ending late this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 26 March 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Haida Gwaii.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight departing trough located on a line
north-south over western Bowie.
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: