Explorer - northwestern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 26 March 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southeast 10 to 20 knots backing to easterly 20 this evening then to northeasterly 25 Wednesday morning.
Periods of rain ending this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 26 March 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Haida Gwaii.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight departing trough located on a line
north-south over western Bowie.
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: