Issued 10:30 AM PDT 11 May 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southwesterly inflow 10 to 20 knots Wednesday afternoon.
Showers this afternoon tonight and Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 11 May 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 10:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday ridge located over the offshore waters.
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Bowie - northern half
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: