Issued 10:30 AM PDT 22 September 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeasterly outflow 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light early this afternoon. Wind light tonight and Sunday.
Rain beginning Sunday morning and ending Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 22 September 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday By 10:30 a.m. PDT today weakening low located over the Strait
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today approaching ridge located west of the
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: