Issued 10:30 AM PDT 28 September 2023
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwesterly inflow 5 to 15 knots becoming southwesterly inflow 10 to 20 early this afternoon then diminishing to light late this evening. Wind becoming northeasterly outflow 5 to 15 late overnight then becoming light Friday morning.
Showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 28 September 2023 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today building ridge located west of the offshore
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: