Issued 10:30 AM PDT 16 October 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northerly outflow 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light near noon then increasing to southerly inflow 10 to 20 near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 16 October 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Bowie - northern half
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: