Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 15 June 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southeasterly 5 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 20 Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 15 June 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today low located over northwestern Bowie.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located west of
the offshore waters.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located over southern
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Bowie - northern half
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: