Issued 10:30 AM PDT 24 August 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 this evening. Wind west 10 to 15 Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 24 August 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Explorer.
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: