Issued 04:00 AM PDT 19 August 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind variable 5 to 15 knots today tonight and Saturday.
Periods of drizzle tonight and Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 19 August 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Bowie.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located from the
South Coast to the North Coast.
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: