Invermere, BC

Current Conditions

Not observed

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM MDT Sunday 23 April 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM MDT Sunday 23 April 2017

Chance of showers
Today
13°C 55°F
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Chance of showers
Tonight
C 37°F
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Chance of showers
Mon, 24 Apr
11°C 52°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy. Low plus 3.
Chance of showers
Tue, 25 Apr
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
Chance of showers
Wed, 26 Apr
11°C 52°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
Chance of showers
Thu, 27 Apr
11°C 52°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy. Low plus 3.
Cloudy
Fri, 28 Apr
12°C 54°F
Cloudy. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 29 Apr
14°C 57°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
Normals:
Max 16°C.61°F. Min C.34°F.
Sunrise:
6:34 MDT
Sunset:
20:51 MDT

Averages and extremes

No data available for this location

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

What we are doing

Date modified: