Trail, BC

Current Conditions

C 39°F

Wind:
calm
calm
Conditions details
Observed at:
Warfield
Date:
4:00 AM PDT Sunday 23 April 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.2 kPa
29.9 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Temperature:
4.0°C
39.2°F
Dew point:
1.1°C
34.0°F
Humidity:
81%
Wind:
calm
calm

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM MDT Sunday 23 April 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM MDT Sunday 23 April 2017

Chance of showers
Today
12°C 54°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this morning. Showers beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Snow level 1400 metres rising to 1700 metres this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers
Tonight
C 41°F
Showers ending near midnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Snow level 1700 metres lowering to 1200 metres overnight. Low plus 5.
Chance of showers
Mon, 24 Apr
12°C 54°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Snow level 1200 metres rising to 1700 metres in the afternoon. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Chance of showers
Tue, 25 Apr
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Rain
Wed, 26 Apr
13°C 55°F
Rain. High 13.
Night:  Periods of rain. Low plus 5.
Chance of showers
Thu, 27 Apr
13°C 55°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 13.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers
Fri, 28 Apr
14°C 57°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 14.
Night:  Cloudy. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers
Sat, 29 Apr
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Normals:
Max 16°C.61°F. Min C.39°F.
Sunrise:
5:44 PDT
Sunset:
19:54 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
19.9°C 67.8°F
Min:
3.1°C 37.6°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: