Alerts for: Fort McMurray - Fort MacKay
4:25 AM MST Sunday 19 November 2017
Snowfall warning in effect for:
- Lac La Biche Co. near Crow Lake Prov. Park
- Lac La Biche Co. near Wiau Winefred and Grist Lakes
- R.M. of Wood Buffalo near Fort MacKay and Wallace Creek
- R.M. of Wood Buffalo near Fort McMurray and Anzac
- R.M. of Wood Buffalo near Gipsy Lake and Whitemud Falls
- R.M. of Wood Buffalo near Grand Rapids Wildland Prov. Park
- R.M. of Wood Buffalo near Janvier South and Conklin
- R.M. of Wood Buffalo near Mariana Lake
- R.M. of Wood Buffalo near Stony Mtn Prov. Park and Engstrom Lake
Snowfall, with total amounts of 10 to 15 cm is expected.
A low pressure system over northern Alberta will bring 10 to 15 cm of snow today. Snow is expected to taper off as the system moves into northern Saskatchewan later this evening.
Rapidly accumulating snow could make travel difficult over some locations. Surfaces such as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become difficult to navigate due to accumulating snow.
Snowfall warnings are issued when significant snowfall is expected.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet reports using #ABStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: