Before you contact us, have you tried….
- The Frequently Asked Questions page for answers of most frequently asked questions?
- The Wateroffice Site Map to find a specific hydrometric information page?
- Environment Canada's website for more information about our program?
- The Wateroffice Disclaimer page for terms and conditions on using hydrometric data?
The Meteorological Service of Canada does not tolerate inappropriate or aggressive behaviour, harassment or foul language towards its employees. Messages received containing such language will be disregarded.
If you cannot find the answer to your question on any of the pages referred to above, please contact us by choosing among the following options:
Personal Information Collection Statement
All personal information created, held or collected by this department is protected under the Privacy Act. This means that you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information. You will be asked for your consent where appropriate.
- National Inquiry Response Team
Meteorological Service of Canada, Environment and Climate Change Canada
351 St-Joseph Blvd
- Date modified: