Forecasts for southeast Yukon and northern British Columbia


* NOTE: Corrected and/or amended bulletins are listed first *

 
FPCN17 CWVR 230000
Forecasts for Southeast Yukon and Northern British Columbia issued by
Environment Canada at 4:00 p.m. PST Monday 22 January 2018 for
tonight Tuesday and Tuesday night.
The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 5:00 a.m. PST Tuesday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
MAJOR REFERENCE ELEVATIONS:
\  FORT NELSON:           420 METRES.
\  SUMMIT LAKE:          1300 METRES.
\  PINE PASS:             915 METRES.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dease Lake.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this
 evening. Clearing after midnight. Low minus 18.
Tuesday..Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High
 minus 13.
Tuesday night..A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then
 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Low minus 18 with
 temperature rising to minus 12 by morning.

Cassiar Mountains.
Tonight..Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing
 before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Cold wind chill
 minus 28. Risk of frostbite.
Tuesday..Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Cold wind
 chill minus 28 in the morning. Risk of frostbite.
Tuesday night..Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Cold
 wind chill minus 27. Risk of frostbite.

Watson Lake.
Tonight..Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent
 chance of flurries late this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low
 minus 22. Cold wind chill minus 25 overnight. Risk of frostbite.
Tuesday..A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18.
 Cold wind chill minus 27 in the morning. Risk of frostbite.
Tuesday night..Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Cold
 wind chill minus 27. Risk of frostbite.

Muncho Lake Park - Stone Mountain Park.
Tonight..Clearing early this evening. Low minus 22.
Tuesday..A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny late in the morning.
 Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Cold wind chill minus 27 in the
 morning. Risk of frostbite.
Tuesday night..Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind up
 to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Cold wind chill minus 28. Risk of
 frostbite.

End
$$$$^^

What we are doing

Date modified: