Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Forecasts for the central and north coast of British Columbia


* NOTE: Corrected and/or amended bulletins are listed first *

 
FPCN12 CWVR 210000
Forecasts for the central and north coasts of British Columbia issued
by Environment Canada at 4:00 p.m. PST Thursday 20 January 2022 for
tonight Friday and Friday night.
The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 5:00 a.m. PST Friday.

North Vancouver Island.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle or showers this
 evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h
 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Friday..Clearing in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the
 morning. High 7. UV index 1 or low.
Friday night..Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Fog
 patches developing after midnight. Low plus 2.

Central Coast - coastal sections.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle or showers.
 Fog patches developing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light
 this evening. Low 6.
Friday..Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle or showers
 early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Fog patches
 dissipating in the morning. Wind light except southeast 30 km/h over
 exposed coastal sections. Temperature steady near 7. UV index 1 or
 low.
Friday night..Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Fog
 patches developing after midnight. Wind light except southeast
 30 km/h over exposed coastal sections. Low plus 5.

Central Coast - inland sections.
Tonight..Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent
 chance of showers near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight.
 Wind west 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Friday..Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the
 morning. Clearing late in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in
 the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High
 plus 5. UV index 1 or low.
Friday night..Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Fog
 patches developing after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light
 late in the evening. Low minus 2.

North Coast - coastal sections.
Tonight..Periods of rain. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h after
 midnight except 50 over exposed coastal sections overnight.
 Temperature steady near 6.
Friday..Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Wind
 southeast 30 km/h except 60 over exposed coastal sections. High 8.
Friday night..Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle.
 Wind southeast 30 km/h except 60 over exposed coastal sections.
 Temperature steady near 7.

North Coast - inland including Stewart.
Tonight..Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or drizzle this
 evening. Wet snow mixed with rain beginning near midnight. Risk of
 freezing drizzle this evening. Local snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog
 patches dissipating early this evening. Temperature steady
 near zero.
Friday..Wet snow at times mixed with rain changing to rain in the
 morning. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 3.
Friday night..Periods of rain. Temperature steady near plus 4.

North Coast - inland including Terrace.
Tonight..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and
 after midnight. Periods of rain beginning after midnight. Wind south
 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Friday..Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind south 40 km/h
 gusting to 60. High plus 5.
Friday night..Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind south
 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low
 plus 3.

North Coast - inland including Kitimat.
Tonight..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Rain
 beginning near midnight. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50.
 Temperature steady near plus 4.
Friday..Showers. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady
 near plus 4.
Friday night..Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind
 south 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40
 overnight. Temperature steady near plus 2.

Haida Gwaii.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy. A few showers over northern sections late
 this evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to
 40 becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming south 30 gusting
 to 50 near midnight. Low plus 5.
Friday..Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 9.
Friday night..Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle late in
 the evening and overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50.
 Temperature steady near 7.

End
$$$$^^

What we are doing

Features

Hello Weather

Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.

Date modified: