Language selection

Features

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Forecasts for Northern Ontario


* NOTE: Corrected and/or amended bulletins are listed first *

 
FPCN12 CWTO 291530
Forecasts for Northern Ontario issued by Environment Canada at
11:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday 29 September 2020 for today and Wednesday.
The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 4:00 p.m. EDT.

City of Thunder Bay
Cloud Bay - Dorion.
Today..Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 13. UV index 2
 or low.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to
 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 6.
Wednesday..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming
 northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 11. UV
 index 3 or moderate.

Kenora - Nestor Falls.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late this
 afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 12. UV index 4 or
 moderate.
Tonight..Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
 thunderstorm this evening. Low 6.
Wednesday..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a
 thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h
 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 11. UV index 2 or low.

Dryden - Ignace.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late this
 afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 12. UV index 3 or
 moderate.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
 thunderstorm this evening. Low plus 5.
Wednesday..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a
 thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h
 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 11. UV index 1 or low.

Fort Frances - Rainy Lake.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late this
 afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 13. UV index 4 or
 moderate.
Tonight..Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
 thunderstorm this evening. Low plus 5.
Wednesday..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a
 thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h
 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 11. UV index 2 or low.

Atikokan - Upsala - Quetico
Kakabeka Falls - Whitefish Lake - Arrow Lake.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 11. UV
 index 2 or low.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to
 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Low plus 5.
Wednesday..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a
 thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h
 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.

Red Lake - Ear Falls.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late this
 afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 12. UV index 3 or
 moderate.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
 thunderstorm this evening. Low plus 5.
Wednesday..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming
 northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 10. UV
 index 1 or low.

Sioux Lookout - Savant Lake.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late this
 afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 11. UV index 3 or
 moderate.
Tonight..Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
 thunderstorm early this evening. Low plus 5.
Wednesday..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming
 northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 1
 or low.

Gull Bay - Black Sturgeon Lake
Beardmore - Jellicoe - Macdiarmid.
Today..Showers. High 11. UV index 1 or low.
Tonight..A few showers ending late this evening then cloudy with
 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Wednesday..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning
 and early in the afternoon. A few showers beginning in the
 afternoon. High 10. UV index 1 or low.

Armstrong - Auden - Wabakimi Park.
Today..Showers. High 11. UV index 1 or low.
Tonight..A few showers ending late this evening then cloudy with
 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Wednesday..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning
 and early in the afternoon. A few showers beginning in the
 afternoon. High 8. UV index 1 or low.

Geraldton - Longlac - Caramat.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 11. UV
 index 3 or moderate.
Tonight..Showers. Low plus 5.
Wednesday..Showers. High 10. UV index 1 or low.

Manitouwadge - Hornepayne.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 12. UV
 index 2 or low.
Tonight..Showers. Low 7.
Wednesday..Showers. High 11. UV index 1 or low.

Nakina - Aroland - Pagwa.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 11. UV
 index 3 or moderate.
Tonight..Showers. Low 7.
Wednesday..Showers. High 8. UV index 1 or low.

Nipigon - Marathon - Superior North.
Today..Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers near noon. A few
 showers beginning early this afternoon. High 11. UV index 3 or
 moderate.
Tonight..A few showers ending late this evening then cloudy with
 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Wednesday..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning
 and early in the afternoon. A few showers beginning in the
 afternoon. High 11. UV index 1 or low.

Wawa - White River - Pukaskwa.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 12. UV
 index 3 or moderate.
Tonight..Showers. Low 7.
Wednesday..Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 11.
 UV index 1 or low.

Sault Ste. Marie - St. Joseph Island.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing
 to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h
 gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Tonight..Showers. Low 9.
Wednesday..Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind
 becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning.
 High 12. UV index 1 or low.

Searchmont - Montreal River Harbour - Batchawana Bay
Agawa - Lake Superior Park.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west
 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tonight..Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. A
 few showers beginning this evening. Low 7.
Wednesday..Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 11.
 UV index 1 or low.

Kapuskasing - Hearst
Little Abitibi - Kesagami Lake.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west
 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High 13. UV
 index 2 or low.
Tonight..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Wednesday..Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning.
 A few showers beginning in the morning. High 11. UV index 1 or low.

Timmins - Cochrane - Iroquois Falls.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind
 southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13. UV index 2 or low.
Tonight..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Wednesday..Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning.
 A few showers beginning in the morning. High 11. UV index 1 or low.

Greater Sudbury and vicinity
Espanola - Killarney.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this
 afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15. UV index 4
 or moderate.
Tonight..Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Wednesday..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm
 in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in
 the afternoon. High 13. UV index 1 or low.

Chapleau - Missinaibi Lake.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind
 southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening
 and after midnight. A few showers beginning overnight. Low 7.
Wednesday..Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 11.
 UV index 1 or low.

Gogama - Foleyet.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind
 southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Wednesday..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm
 in the afternoon. High 11. UV index 1 or low.

Kirkland Lake - Temiskaming Shores - Temagami.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this
 afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15. UV index 4
 or moderate.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Wednesday..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm
 in the afternoon. High 13. UV index 1 or low.

Elliot Lake - Ranger Lake
Blind River - Thessalon.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind
 west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Tonight..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent
 chance of showers overnight. Low 8.
Wednesday..Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
 thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to
 40 late in the morning. High 13. UV index 2 or low.

Manitoulin Island.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this
 afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15. UV index 4
 or moderate.
Tonight..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent
 chance of showers this evening. Low 10.
Wednesday..Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
 thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to
 40 late in the morning. High 13. UV index 2 or low.

North Bay - West Nipissing.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40.
 High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Tonight..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 8.
Wednesday..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm
 in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in
 the afternoon. High 13. UV index 1 or low.

End
$$$$^^

What we are doing

Date modified: