Brockville, ON

Current Conditions

-10°C 15°F

Wind:
NE 9 km/h
NE 5 mph
Wind Chill:
-14
6
Conditions details
Observed at:
Brockville
Date:
2:00 PM EST Monday 18 December 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.2 kPa
29.9 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Temperature:
-9.6°C
14.7°F
Dew point:
-10.9°C
12.4°F
Humidity:
90%
Wind:
NE 9 km/h
NE 5 mph
Wind Chill:
-14
6

ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM EST Monday 18 December 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM EST Monday 18 December 2017

Periods of snow
Today
-6°C 21°F
Periods of snow. Risk of freezing rain late this afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 6.
Periods of snow
Tonight
-5°C 23°F
Periods of snow ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tue, 19 Dec
C 37°F
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 3.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.
Chance of flurries
Wed, 20 Dec
-1°C 30°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 21 Dec
-9°C 16°F
Increasing cloudiness. High minus 9.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. Low minus 10.
Chance of snow
Fri, 22 Dec
-1°C 30°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow. High minus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow or rain. Low minus 5.
Periods of rain or snow
Sat, 23 Dec
C 37°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain or snow. High plus 3.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 4.
Cloudy
Sun, 24 Dec
-2°C 28°F
Cloudy. High minus 2.
Normals:
Max -1°C.30°F. Min -9°C.16°F.
Sunrise:
7:35 EST
Sunset:
16:24 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
-11.4°C 11.5°F
Min:
-21.4°C -6.5°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: