Language selection

Features

WeatherCAN launch

Download our new mobile weather app

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Mount Forest, ON

Current Conditions

Not observed

ForecastForecast issued: 3:30 PM EDT Wednesday 21 October 2020

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 3:30 PM EDT Wednesday 21 October 2020

Chance of showers
Thu, 22 Oct
11°C52°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. High 11. UV index 2 or low.
Night:  Clearing late in the evening. Temperature rising to 16 by morning.
Chance of showers
Fri, 23 Oct
19°C66°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19.
Night:  Showers. Windy. Low plus 1.
Chance of showers
Sat, 24 Oct
C43°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 6.
Night:  Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 2.
Cloudy
Sun, 25 Oct
C39°F
Cloudy. High plus 4.
Night:  Periods of rain. Low plus 2.
Periods of rain or snow
Mon, 26 Oct
C43°F
Periods of rain or snow. High 6.
Night:  Periods of rain. Low plus 1.
Chance of showers
Tue, 27 Oct
C43°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 6.
Normals:
Max 11°C.52°F. Min C.36°F.
Sunrise:
7:45 EDT
Sunset:
18:30 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: