Language selection

Features

WeatherCAN launch

Download our new mobile weather app

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Lansdowne House, ON

Current Conditions

Light Rain

Light Rain

C33°F

Wind:
NNW 15
gust 28 km/h
NNW 9
gust 17 mph
More details
Temperature:
0.4°C
32.7° F
Pressure:
101.4 kPa
29.9 inches
Dew point:
-0.2°C
31.6°F
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Humidity:
96%
Date:
3:29 AM EDT Thursday 1 October 2020
Observed at:
Lansdowne House Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM EDT Wednesday 30 September 2020

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM EDT Wednesday 30 September 2020

Chance of flurries or rain showers
Thu, 1 Oct
C39°F
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers near noon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 4. UV index 2 or low.
Night:  Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers in the evening then 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 2. Wind chill minus 6 overnight.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Fri, 2 Oct
C41°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Sat, 3 Oct
C41°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 4 Oct
10°C50°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10.
Night:  Cloudy. Low plus 3.
Chance of showers
Mon, 5 Oct
10°C50°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 10.
Night:  Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
Chance of showers
Tue, 6 Oct
C48°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 9.
Normals:
Max 10°C.50°F. Min C.36°F.
Sunrise:
7:53 EDT
Sunset:
19:29 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
8.0 °C46.4 °F
Min:
1.1 °C34.0 °F

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: