Language selection

Markham, ON

Please note that the browser or operating system used on your device is no longer supported. Content may be missing or not displayed as expected, it is best to use the latest version of Edge, Firefox, Safari or Chrome.

Current ConditionsObserved at: Toronto City Centre Airport

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

23°C

Wind:
NW 11 km/h
More details
Temperature:
23.1°C
Pressure:
101.6 kPa
Dew point:
21.9°C
Visibility:
16 km
Humidity:
93%
Date:
Observed at:
Toronto City Centre Airport

ForecastForecast issued:

Detailed ForecastForecast issued:

Chance of showers
Wed, 24 Jul
27°C
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h early in the afternoon then light late in the afternoon. High 27. Humidex 34. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night:Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 16.
Chance of showers
Thu, 25 Jul
25°C
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 25.
Night:Cloudy periods. Low 15.
Sunny
Fri, 26 Jul
27°C
Sunny. High 27.
Night:Clear. Low 15.
Sunny
Sat, 27 Jul
28°C
Sunny. High 28.
Night:Clear. Low 16.
Sunny
Sun, 28 Jul
30°C
Sunny. High 30.
Night:Clear. Low 19.
Sunny
Mon, 29 Jul
31°C
Sunny. High 31.
Normals:
Max26°C.Min15°C.
Sunrise:
5:58 EDT
Sunset:
20:49 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
27.1°C
Min:
21.0°C

Features

New Predicting and Alerting Coastal Flooding Program

Find out about coastal flooding coverage, forecasts and warnings in your region

Date modified: