Cobourg, ON

Current Conditions

C33°F

Wind:
NE 7 km/h
NE 4 mph
More details
Temperature:
0.4°C
32.7° F
Pressure:
102.0 kPa
30.1 inches
Dew point:
-2.6°C
27.3°F
Humidity:
80%
Date:
5:00 AM EST Sunday 16 December 2018
Observed at:
Cobourg

ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM EST Sunday 16 December 2018

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM EST Sunday 16 December 2018

Periods of drizzle
Tonight
C34°F
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing this evening and dissipating before morning. Low plus 1.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Mon, 17 Dec
C37°F
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle changing to 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 3. UV index 1 or low.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 11.
Sunny
Tue, 18 Dec
-4°C25°F
Sunny. High minus 4.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 7.
Cloudy
Wed, 19 Dec
C34°F
Cloudy. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy. Low plus 1.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Thu, 20 Dec
C39°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 4.
Night:  Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 2.
Periods of rain
Fri, 21 Dec
C36°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain. High plus 2.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.
Chance of flurries
Sat, 22 Dec
C34°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Normals:
Max C.32°F. Min -9°C.16°F.
Sunrise:
7:41 EST
Sunset:
16:36 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
4.1 °C39.4 °F
Min:
0.0 °C32.0 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: