Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Sharbot Lake, ON

Current Conditions

-10°C15°F

Wind:
WNW 3 km/h
WNW 2 mph
Wind Chill:
-11
12
More details
Temperature:
-9.6°C
14.7° F
Pressure:
102.7 kPa
30.3 inches
Dew point:
-13.1°C
8.4°F
Humidity:
76%
Date:
6:00 PM EST Monday 6 February 2023
Observed at:
Kemptville

ForecastForecast issued: 3:30 PM EST Monday 6 February 2023

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 3:30 PM EST Monday 6 February 2023

Snow or rain
Tue, 7 Feb
C39°F
Mainly cloudy. Snow beginning near noon then changing to rain late in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the afternoon. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 4. Wind chill minus 16 in the morning. UV index 2 or low.
Night:  Cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain showers or drizzle changing to 30 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 2. Wind chill minus 5 overnight.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 8 Feb
C37°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 8.
Chance of snow or rain
Thu, 9 Feb
C34°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow or rain. High plus 1.
Night:  Periods of snow or rain. Low plus 1.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Fri, 10 Feb
C36°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 14.
Chance of flurries
Sat, 11 Feb
-6°C21°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 6.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 12 Feb
-3°C27°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
Normals:
Max -4°C.25°F. Min -13°C.F.
Sunrise:
7:20 EST
Sunset:
17:21 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
4.3 °C39.7 °F
Min:
-17.6 °C0.3 °F
Total Precipitation:
0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: