Language selection

Features

WeatherCAN launch

Download our new mobile weather app

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Saugeen Shores, ON

Current Conditions

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

27°C81°F

Wind:
W 13 km/h
W 8 mph
Humidex:
36
97
More details
Temperature:
27.2°C
81.0° F
Pressure:
101.4 kPa
29.9 inches
Dew point:
21.6°C
70.9°F
Visibility:
19 km
12 miles
Humidity:
71%
Date:
2:00 PM EDT Monday 10 August 2020
Observed at:
Wiarton Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM EDT Monday 10 August 2020

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM EDT Monday 10 August 2020

Chance of showers
Tonight
18°C64°F
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 18.
Chance of showers
Tue, 11 Aug
25°C77°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind west 30 km/h. High 25. Humidex 30. UV index 6 or high.
Night:  Clear. Low 11.
Sunny
Wed, 12 Aug
28°C82°F
Sunny. High 28.
Night:  Clear. Low 12.
Sunny
Thu, 13 Aug
28°C82°F
Sunny. High 28.
Night:  Clear. Low 13.
Sunny
Fri, 14 Aug
28°C82°F
Sunny. High 28.
Night:  Cloudy. Low 15.
Showers
Sat, 15 Aug
25°C77°F
Showers. High 25.
Night:  Showers. Low 15.
Chance of showers
Sun, 16 Aug
25°C77°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 25.
Normals:
Max 24°C.75°F. Min 15°C.59°F.
Sunrise:
6:23 EDT
Sunset:
20:39 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
25.6 °C78.1 °F
Min:
20.0 °C68.0 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: