Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Pikangikum, ON

Current Conditions

Light Snow

Light Snow

-9°C16°F

Wind:
W 15 km/h
W 9 mph
Wind Chill:
-15
5
More details
Temperature:
-8.8°C
16.2° F
Pressure:
100.4 kPa
29.6 inches
Dew point:
-12.1°C
10.2°F
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Humidity:
77%
Date:
5:00 AM CST Tuesday 7 February 2023
Observed at:
Red Lake Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 5:30 AM EST Tuesday 7 February 2023

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 5:30 AM EST Tuesday 7 February 2023

Periods of light snow
Tonight
-8°C18°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow changing to 30 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 5 by morning. Wind chill near minus 13.
Chance of flurries
Wed, 8 Feb
C32°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High zero. Wind chill minus 9 in the morning. UV index 1 or low.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14.
Chance of flurries
Thu, 9 Feb
-7°C19°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 7.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 21.
Sunny
Fri, 10 Feb
-12°C10°F
Sunny. High minus 12.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 17.
Cloudy
Sat, 11 Feb
-7°C19°F
Cloudy. High minus 7.
Night:  Cloudy. Low minus 14.
Cloudy
Sun, 12 Feb
-11°C12°F
Cloudy. High minus 11.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 19.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 13 Feb
-8°C18°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 8.
Normals:
Max -14°C.F. Min -26°C.-15°F.
Sunrise:
7:46 CST
Sunset:
17:14 CST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: