Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Pickering, ON

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

20°C68°F

Wind:
ESE 22
gust 32 km/h
ESE 14
gust 20 mph
Humidex:
21
70
More details
Temperature:
20.2°C
68.4° F
Pressure:
102.4 kPa
30.2 inches
Dew point:
9.2°C
48.6°F
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Humidity:
49%
Date:
4:00 PM EDT Wednesday 25 May 2022
Observed at:
Oshawa Executive Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 4:37 PM EDT Wednesday 25 May 2022

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 4:37 PM EDT Wednesday 25 May 2022

Chance of showers
Thu, 26 May
23°C73°F
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 23 except 18 along the lakeshore. Humidex 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Night:  Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening and overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 16.
Showers
Fri, 27 May
19°C66°F
Showers. High 19.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 28 May
23°C73°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 29 May
25°C77°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 14.
Sunny
Mon, 30 May
29°C84°F
Sunny. High 29.
Night:  Clear. Low 18.
Sunny
Tue, 31 May
31°C88°F
Sunny. High 31.
Normals:
Max 21°C.70°F. Min C.48°F.
Sunrise:
5:42 EDT
Sunset:
20:45 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
18.3 °C64.9 °F
Min:
4.2 °C39.6 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Features

Hello Weather

Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.

Date modified: