Language selection

Lambton Shores, ON

Please note that the browser or operating system used on your device is no longer supported. Content may be missing or not displayed as expected, it is best to use the latest version of Edge, Firefox, Safari or Chrome.

HEAT WARNING

A heat event expected to begin on Sunday and may continue into Tuesday. A hot and humid airmass will reach southern Ontario Sunday. Daytime maximum temperatures are expected to be 29 to 31 degrees celsius with humidex values near 40. There will be little relief at night as minimum temperatures are expected to be near 20 degrees celsius. Hot and humid air can also bring deteriorating air quality and can result in the Air Quality Health Index approaching the high risk category. A cooler airmass is expected to arrive Tuesday night. Extreme heat can affect everyone’s health. Drink plenty of water regularly, even before you feel thirsty to decrease your risk of dehydration. Thirst is not a good indicator of dehydration. Limit direct sun exposure. Shade yourself by wearing a wide-brimmed, breathable hat and/or an umbrella. Never leave people, particularly children, or pets inside a parked vehicle. Ask a health professional, such as a pharmacist or physician, how medications or health conditions can affect your risk in the heat. Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm@ec.gc.ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.

In effect for:
  • Watford - Pinery Park - Eastern Lambton County

Current ConditionsObserved at: Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

28°C

Wind:
NE 11 km/h
More details
Temperature:
27.7°C
Pressure:
102.0 kPa
Dew point:
19.8°C
Visibility:
16 km
Humidity:
62%
Date:
Observed at:
Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport

ForecastForecast issued:

HEAT WARNING

A heat event expected to begin on Sunday and may continue into Tuesday. A hot and humid airmass will reach southern Ontario Sunday. Daytime maximum temperatures are expected to be 29 to 31 degrees celsius with humidex values near 40. There will be little relief at night as minimum temperatures are expected to be near 20 degrees celsius. Hot and humid air can also bring deteriorating air quality and can result in the Air Quality Health Index approaching the high risk category. A cooler airmass is expected to arrive Tuesday night. Extreme heat can affect everyone’s health. Drink plenty of water regularly, even before you feel thirsty to decrease your risk of dehydration. Thirst is not a good indicator of dehydration. Limit direct sun exposure. Shade yourself by wearing a wide-brimmed, breathable hat and/or an umbrella. Never leave people, particularly children, or pets inside a parked vehicle. Ask a health professional, such as a pharmacist or physician, how medications or health conditions can affect your risk in the heat. Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm@ec.gc.ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.

In effect for:
  • Watford - Pinery Park - Eastern Lambton County

Detailed ForecastForecast issued:

Chance of showers
Sun, 14 Jul
29°C
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 29. Humidex 40. UV index 9 or very high.
Night:Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 21.
Chance of showers
Mon, 15 Jul
32°C
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 32.
Night:Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 22.
Chance of showers
Tue, 16 Jul
28°C
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 28.
Night:Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17.
Chance of showers
Wed, 17 Jul
25°C
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 25.
Night:Cloudy periods. Low 14.
Sunny
Thu, 18 Jul
23°C
Sunny. High 23.
Night:Clear. Low 14.
Sunny
Fri, 19 Jul
25°C
Sunny. High 25.
Normals:
Max28°C.Min16°C.
Sunrise:
6:00 EDT
Sunset:
21:06 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
27.5°C
Min:
14.4°C

Features

New Predicting and Alerting Coastal Flooding Program

Find out about coastal flooding coverage, forecasts and warnings in your region

Date modified: