Language selection

Kaladar, ON

Please note that the browser or operating system used on your device is no longer supported. Content may be missing or not displayed as expected, it is best to use the latest version of Edge, Firefox, Safari or Chrome.

Current ConditionsObserved at: Bancroft

20°C

Wind:
calm
More details
Temperature:
20.0°C
Pressure:
101.9 kPa
Dew point:
18.0°C
Humidity:
88%
Date:
Observed at:
Bancroft

ForecastForecast issued:

Detailed ForecastForecast issued:

Chance of showers
Wed, 24 Jul
25°C
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the morning and in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25. Humidex 33. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night:Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening and overnight. Low 17.
Chance of showers
Thu, 25 Jul
22°C
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Night:Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Sunny
Fri, 26 Jul
26°C
Sunny. High 26.
Night:Clear. Low 10.
Sunny
Sat, 27 Jul
27°C
Sunny. High 27.
Night:Clear. Low 12.
Sunny
Sun, 28 Jul
29°C
Sunny. High 29.
Night:Clear. Low 15.
Sunny
Mon, 29 Jul
29°C
Sunny. High 29.
Normals:
Max27°C.Min14°C.
Sunrise:
5:46 EDT
Sunset:
20:43 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
26.9°C
Min:
7.0°C

Features

New Predicting and Alerting Coastal Flooding Program

Find out about coastal flooding coverage, forecasts and warnings in your region

Date modified: