Language selection

Features

MetNote Banner - Ontario

Our meteorologists are adding notes to your forecast. Watch for MetNotes on the WeatherCAN app.

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Greater Sudbury, ON

Current Conditions

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

10°C49°F

Wind:
SSW 18
gust 31 km/h
SSW 11
gust 19 mph
More details
Temperature:
9.6°C
49.3° F
Pressure:
101.5 kPa
30.0 inches
Dew point:
-5.8°C
21.6°F
Visibility:
32 km
20 miles
Humidity:
33%
Date:
12:00 PM EDT Sunday 9 May 2021
Observed at:
Greater Sudbury Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 11:30 AM EDT Sunday 9 May 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 11:30 AM EDT Sunday 9 May 2021

Chance of showers
Tonight
C32°F
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Chance of wet flurries or rain showers
Mon, 10 May
C46°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of wet flurries or rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Tue, 11 May
12°C54°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High 12.
Night:  Clear. Low plus 3.
Sunny
Wed, 12 May
17°C63°F
Sunny. High 17.
Night:  Clear. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 13 May
19°C66°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Fri, 14 May
16°C61°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 15 May
18°C64°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
Normals:
Max 17°C.63°F. Min C.41°F.
Sunrise:
5:58 EDT
Sunset:
20:44 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
11.0 °C51.8 °F
Min:
-0.5 °C31.1 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: