Language selection

Greater Napanee, ON

Please note that the browser or operating system used on your device is no longer supported. Content may be missing or not displayed as expected, it is best to use the latest version of Edge, Firefox, Safari or Chrome.

Current ConditionsObserved at: Kingston Airport

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

23°C

Wind:
SSE 19 km/h
More details
Temperature:
22.9°C
Pressure:
101.7 kPa
Dew point:
21.2°C
Visibility:
24 km
Humidity:
90%
Date:
Observed at:
Kingston Airport

ForecastForecast issued:

Detailed ForecastForecast issued:

Chance of showers
Tonight
17°C
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers this evening then 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 17.
Chance of showers
Thu, 25 Jul
23°C
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 23. Humidex 28. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night:Cloudy periods. Low 16.
Sunny
Fri, 26 Jul
27°C
Sunny. High 27.
Night:Clear. Low 15.
Sunny
Sat, 27 Jul
27°C
Sunny. High 27.
Night:Clear. Low 17.
Sunny
Sun, 28 Jul
29°C
Sunny. High 29.
Night:Clear. Low 19.
Sunny
Mon, 29 Jul
29°C
Sunny. High 29.
Night:Cloudy periods. Low 21.
Chance of showers
Tue, 30 Jul
27°C
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 27.
Normals:
Max26°C.Min15°C.
Sunrise:
5:47 EDT
Sunset:
20:41 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
25.3°C
Min:
19.1°C

Features

New Predicting and Alerting Coastal Flooding Program

Find out about coastal flooding coverage, forecasts and warnings in your region

Date modified: