Language selection

Features

MetNote Banner - Ontario

Our meteorologists are adding notes to your forecast. Watch for MetNotes on the WeatherCAN app.

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Apsley, ON

Current Conditions

13°C55°F

Wind:
WNW 6 km/h
WNW 4 mph
More details
Temperature:
12.5°C
54.5° F
Pressure:
101.3 kPa
29.9 inches
Dew point:
0.7°C
33.3°F
Humidity:
44%
Date:
2:00 PM EDT Monday 10 May 2021
Observed at:
Bancroft

ForecastForecast issued: 2:05 PM EDT Monday 10 May 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 2:05 PM EDT Monday 10 May 2021

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tonight
C32°F
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low zero.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tue, 11 May
10°C50°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 70 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 10.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
Sunny
Wed, 12 May
17°C63°F
Sunny. High 17.
Night:  Clear. Low plus 4.
Sunny
Thu, 13 May
20°C68°F
Sunny. High 20.
Night:  Clear. Low plus 3.
Chance of showers
Fri, 14 May
20°C68°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers
Sat, 15 May
21°C70°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers
Sun, 16 May
21°C70°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21.
Normals:
Max 18°C.64°F. Min C.43°F.
Sunrise:
5:50 EDT
Sunset:
20:28 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
15.2 °C59.4 °F
Min:
-2.3 °C27.9 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: