Prince Edward (Picton), ON

Current Conditions

Fog

Fog

C 41°F

Wind:
calm
calm
Conditions details
Observed at:
CFB Trenton
Date:
11:19 PM EST Wednesday 22 February 2017
Condition:
Fog
Pressure:
100.8 kPa
29.8 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Visibility:
10 km
6 miles
Temperature:
4.9°C
40.8°F
Dew point:
2.2°C
36.0°F
Humidity:
83%
Wind:
calm
calm

ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EST Wednesday 22 February 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EST Wednesday 22 February 2017

Periods of drizzle or rain
Tonight
C 39°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle changing to 70 percent chance of showers or drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind becoming south 30 km/h late this evening. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers or drizzle
Thu, 23 Feb
10°C 50°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers or drizzle early in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 late in the afternoon. High 10.
Night:  Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 2.
Chance of showers
Fri, 24 Feb
C 36°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 2.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.
Chance of showers
Sat, 25 Feb
13°C 55°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 13.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 26 Feb
-1°C 30°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 27 Feb
C 34°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 8.
Chance of flurries
Tue, 28 Feb
C 36°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2.
Normals:
Max -1°C.30°F. Min -9°C.16°F.
Sunrise:
6:57 EST
Sunset:
17:47 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
6.5°C 43.7°F
Min:
-4.4°C 24.1°F
Total Precipitation:
1.0 mm 0.04 in
Rainfall:
1.0 mm 0.04 in

What we are doing

Date modified: