Language selection

Features

WeatherCAN launch

Download our new mobile weather app

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Blind River, ON

Current Conditions

Not observed

ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM EDT Wednesday 30 September 2020

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM EDT Wednesday 30 September 2020

Chance of showers
Thu, 1 Oct
11°C52°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High 11. UV index 1 or low.
Night:  Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low plus 1.
Chance of showers
Fri, 2 Oct
10°C50°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 10.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.
Chance of showers
Sat, 3 Oct
C48°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 9.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers
Sun, 4 Oct
C48°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 5 Oct
13°C55°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Chance of showers
Tue, 6 Oct
14°C57°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14.
Normals:
Max 14°C.57°F. Min C.43°F.
Sunrise:
7:29 EDT
Sunset:
19:14 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: