Language selection

Features

WeatherCAN launch

Download our new mobile weather app

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Sudbury (Greater), ON

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

-6°C21°F

Wind:
SSW 11 km/h
SSW 7 mph
Wind Chill:
-11
12
More details
Temperature:
-5.9°C
21.4° F
Pressure:
102.7 kPa
30.3 inches
Dew point:
-10.1°C
13.8°F
Visibility:
32 km
20 miles
Humidity:
72%
Date:
3:00 PM EST Saturday 7 December 2019
Observed at:
Greater Sudbury Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 11:30 AM EST Saturday 7 December 2019

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 11:30 AM EST Saturday 7 December 2019

Chance of flurries
Tonight
-4°C25°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening. Temperature rising to zero by morning. Wind chill minus 10 this evening.
Chance of flurries
Sun, 8 Dec
C36°F
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries early in the morning and 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2. UV index 1 or low.
Night:  Periods of snow or rain. Low minus 5.
Periods of snow
Mon, 9 Dec
-4°C25°F
Periods of snow. High minus 4.
Night:  Periods of snow. Low minus 14.
Chance of flurries
Tue, 10 Dec
-14°CF
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 14.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 21.
Chance of flurries
Wed, 11 Dec
-15°CF
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 15.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 21.
Sunny
Thu, 12 Dec
-13°CF
Sunny. High minus 13.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13.
Chance of flurries
Fri, 13 Dec
-8°C18°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 8.
Normals:
Max -4°C.25°F. Min -12°C.10°F.
Sunrise:
7:54 EST
Sunset:
16:37 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
-7.0 °C19.4 °F
Min:
-13.5 °C7.7 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.4 mm0.02 in
Snowfall:
1.3 cm0.51 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: