Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Tobermory, ON

Current Conditions

-2°C29°F

Wind:
W 24
gust 40 km/h
W 15
gust 25 mph
Wind Chill:
-8
18
More details
Temperature:
-1.7°C
28.9° F
Pressure:
101.5 kPa
30.0 inches
Dew point:
-6.7°C
19.9°F
Humidity:
69%
Date:
11:00 AM EST Tuesday 19 January 2021
Observed at:
Tobermory

ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM EST Tuesday 19 January 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM EST Tuesday 19 January 2021

Snow squalls
Tonight
-11°C12°F
Snow squalls or flurries changing to a few flurries after midnight. Local blowing snow. Local amount 5 cm. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming north 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low minus 11. Wind chill minus 8 this evening and minus 19 overnight.
Chance of flurries
Wed, 20 Jan
-5°C23°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light late in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 21 in the morning and minus 11 in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low.
Night:  Flurries. Windy. Low minus 3.
Flurries
Thu, 21 Jan
C34°F
Flurries. Windy. High plus 1.
Night:  Flurries. Windy. Low minus 8.
Flurries
Fri, 22 Jan
-7°C19°F
Flurries. High minus 7.
Night:  Flurries. Low minus 13.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 23 Jan
-8°C18°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 8.
Night:  Cloudy. Low minus 8.
Chance of flurries
Sun, 24 Jan
-5°C23°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
Night:  Periods of snow. Low minus 6.
Periods of snow
Mon, 25 Jan
-4°C25°F
Periods of snow. High minus 4.
Normals:
Max -4°C.25°F. Min -12°C.10°F.
Sunrise:
8:00 EST
Sunset:
17:15 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
-4.0 °C24.8 °F
Min:
-6.8 °C19.8 °F
Total Precipitation:
TraceTrace
Rainfall:
TraceTrace

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Features

Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?

Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)

Date modified: