Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Atikokan, ON

Current Conditions

C43°F

Wind:
NNW 16 km/h
NNW 10 mph
More details
Temperature:
5.9°C
42.6° F
Pressure:
102.0 kPa
30.1 inches
Dew point:
4.9°C
40.8°F
Humidity:
93%
Date:
3:00 AM EST Thursday 6 October 2022
Observed at:
Atikokan

ForecastForecast issued: 7:27 PM EDT Wednesday 5 October 2022

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 7:27 PM EDT Wednesday 5 October 2022

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Thu, 6 Oct
C39°F
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early in the morning then 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 4. UV index 1 or low.
Night:  Overcast. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1. Wind chill minus 3 overnight.
Sunny
Fri, 7 Oct
C46°F
Sunny. High 8.
Night:  Clear. Low zero.
Sunny
Sat, 8 Oct
12°C54°F
Sunny. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy. Low plus 2.
Cloudy
Sun, 9 Oct
C48°F
Cloudy. High 9.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 10 Oct
13°C55°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 11 Oct
15°C59°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
Normals:
Max 12°C.54°F. Min C.36°F.
Sunrise:
7:13 CDT
Sunset:
18:36 CDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
20.3 °C68.5 °F
Min:
7.1 °C44.8 °F
Total Precipitation:
2.5 mm0.10 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: