Language selection

Features

MetNote Banner - Ontario

Our meteorologists are adding notes to your forecast. Watch for MetNotes on the WeatherCAN app.

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Kapuskasing, ON

Current Conditions

Light Snow

Light Snow

C34°F

Wind:
NNW 16 km/h
NNW 10 mph
More details
Temperature:
1.2°C
34.2° F
Pressure:
102.0 kPa
30.1 inches
Dew point:
0.7°C
33.3°F
Visibility:
3 km
2 miles
Humidity:
96%
Date:
2:42 PM EDT Monday 10 May 2021
Observed at:
Kapuskasing Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 11:30 AM EDT Monday 10 May 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 11:30 AM EDT Monday 10 May 2021

Chance of flurries or rain showers
Tonight
-2°C28°F
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 2. Wind chill minus 7 overnight.
Mainly sunny
Tue, 11 May
10°C50°F
Clearing in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10. Wind chill minus 8 in the morning.
Night:  Clear. Low plus 2.
Sunny
Wed, 12 May
18°C64°F
Sunny. High 18.
Night:  Clear. Low plus 5.
Sunny
Thu, 13 May
20°C68°F
Sunny. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Fri, 14 May
20°C68°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Sat, 15 May
16°C61°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 16 May
18°C64°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
Normals:
Max 15°C.59°F. Min C.36°F.
Sunrise:
5:53 EDT
Sunset:
20:59 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
7.3 °C45.1 °F
Min:
0.4 °C32.7 °F
Total Precipitation:
2.2 mm0.09 in
Rainfall:
2.0 mm0.08 in
Snowfall:
0.2 cm0.08 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: