Language selection

Features

WeatherCAN launch

Download our new mobile weather app

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Orillia, ON

Current Conditions

24°C76°F

Wind:
SSE 14 km/h
SSE 9 mph
Humidex:
28
82
More details
Temperature:
24.3°C
75.7° F
Pressure:
101.8 kPa
30.1 inches
Dew point:
15.2°C
59.4°F
Humidity:
57%
Date:
8:00 PM EDT Wednesday 15 July 2020
Observed at:
Lake Simcoe Regional Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 3:30 PM EDT Wednesday 15 July 2020

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 3:30 PM EDT Wednesday 15 July 2020

Chance of showers
Thu, 16 Jul
28°C82°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 28. Humidex 36. UV index 8 or very high.
Night:  Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Fog patches overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 19.
Sunny
Fri, 17 Jul
29°C84°F
Sunny. High 29.
Night:  Clear. Low 17.
Sunny
Sat, 18 Jul
32°C90°F
Sunny. High 32.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19.
Chance of showers
Sun, 19 Jul
30°C86°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 30.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 21.
Chance of showers
Mon, 20 Jul
28°C82°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 28.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 19.
Chance of showers
Tue, 21 Jul
24°C75°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 24.
Normals:
Max 26°C.79°F. Min 14°C.57°F.
Sunrise:
5:47 EDT
Sunset:
21:00 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
25.3 °C77.5 °F
Min:
13.8 °C56.8 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: