Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

London, ON

Current Conditions

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

24°C75°F

Wind:
S 13 km/h
S 8 mph
Humidex:
28
82
More details
Temperature:
23.6°C
74.5° F
Pressure:
102.0 kPa
30.1 inches
Dew point:
15.2°C
59.4°F
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Humidity:
59%
Date:
7:00 PM EDT Friday 23 July 2021
Observed at:
London Int'l Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 3:45 PM EDT Friday 23 July 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 3:45 PM EDT Friday 23 July 2021

Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Sat, 24 Jul
27°C81°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms near noon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 27. Humidex 36. UV index 6 or high.
Night:  Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms changing to 30 percent chance of showers after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light early in the evening. Low 19.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 25 Jul
29°C84°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 29.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 26 Jul
28°C82°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 18.
Chance of showers
Tue, 27 Jul
27°C81°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 27.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 28 Jul
26°C79°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16.
Chance of showers
Thu, 29 Jul
26°C79°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 26.
Normals:
Max 26°C.79°F. Min 16°C.61°F.
Sunrise:
6:07 EDT
Sunset:
20:56 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
25.0 °C77.0 °F
Min:
11.1 °C52.0 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: