Language selection

Features

We have a new weather radar map!

We have a new weather radar map! Click here to see how it works!

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Stirling, ON

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Cloudy

C43°F

Wind:
calm
calm
More details
Temperature:
5.9°C
42.6° F
Pressure:
101.1 kPa
29.9 inches
Dew point:
4.9°C
40.8°F
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Humidity:
93%
Date:
8:00 AM EDT Saturday 17 April 2021
Observed at:
CFB Trenton

ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM EDT Saturday 17 April 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM EDT Saturday 17 April 2021

Chance of showers
Tonight
C39°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers
Sun, 18 Apr
16°C61°F
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 19 Apr
13°C55°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 3.
Chance of showers
Tue, 20 Apr
C46°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 8.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero.
Periods of rain or snow
Wed, 21 Apr
C39°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain or snow. High plus 4.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of snow or rain. Low minus 1.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Thu, 22 Apr
C41°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low zero.
Chance of showers
Fri, 23 Apr
11°C52°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 11.
Normals:
Max 13°C.55°F. Min C.36°F.
Sunrise:
6:23 EDT
Sunset:
19:56 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
8.3 °C46.9 °F
Min:
3.4 °C38.1 °F
Total Precipitation:
3.5 mm0.14 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: