Moosonee, ON

Current Conditions

Light Snow

Light Snow

-8°C 18°F

Wind:
WNW 35 gust 48 km/h
WNW 22 gust 30 mph
Wind Chill:
-17
1
Conditions details
Observed at:
Moosonee Airport
Date:
4:08 PM EST Tuesday 21 November 2017
Condition:
Light Snow
Pressure:
99.8 kPa
29.5 inches
Visibility:
1 km
1 mile
Temperature:
-7.7°C
18.1°F
Dew point:
-8.6°C
16.5°F
Humidity:
93%
Wind:
WNW 35 gust 48 km/h
WNW 22 gust 30 mph
Wind Chill:
-17
1

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM EST Tuesday 21 November 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM EST Tuesday 21 November 2017

Chance of flurries
Tonight
-12°C 10°F
Snow ending early this evening then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow early this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 12.
Chance of flurries
Wed, 22 Nov
-7°C 19°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 7.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 9.
Chance of snow
Thu, 23 Nov
-8°C 18°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. High minus 8.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 17.
Chance of snow
Fri, 24 Nov
-1°C 30°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 70 percent chance of snow. High minus 1.
Night:  Periods of snow. Low minus 7.
Chance of flurries
Sat, 25 Nov
-5°C 23°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10.
Chance of flurries
Sun, 26 Nov
-8°C 18°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 8.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12.
Chance of flurries
Mon, 27 Nov
-6°C 21°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 6.
Normals:
Max -4°C.25°F. Min -12°C.10°F.
Sunrise:
7:50 EST
Sunset:
16:27 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
-7.1°C 19.2°F
Min:
-14.7°C 5.5°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: