Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Vineland, ON

Current Conditions

C32°F

Wind:
SSW 5 km/h
SSW 3 mph
Wind Chill:
-2
28
More details
Temperature:
-0.1°C
31.8° F
Pressure:
100.8 kPa
29.8 inches
Dew point:
-3.7°C
25.3°F
Humidity:
76%
Date:
9:00 AM EST Monday 18 January 2021
Observed at:
Vineland Station

ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM EST Monday 18 January 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM EST Monday 18 January 2021

Flurries
Tonight
C32°F
A few flurries ending overnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h before morning. Temperature steady near zero.
Chance of flurries
Tue, 19 Jan
-1°C30°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 1. Wind chill near minus 9. UV index 1 or low.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.
Chance of flurries
Wed, 20 Jan
-4°C25°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4.
Periods of snow
Thu, 21 Jan
C34°F
Periods of snow. Windy. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.
Cloudy
Fri, 22 Jan
-1°C30°F
Cloudy. High minus 1.
Night:  Cloudy. Low minus 4.
Cloudy
Sat, 23 Jan
-3°C27°F
Cloudy. High minus 3.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 5.
Cloudy
Sun, 24 Jan
-3°C27°F
Cloudy. High minus 3.
Normals:
Max -1°C.30°F. Min -8°C.18°F.
Sunrise:
7:45 EST
Sunset:
17:11 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
5.3 °C41.5 °F
Min:
0.5 °C32.9 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Features

Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?

Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)

Date modified: