St. Anthony, NL

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Cloudy

C 36°F

Wind:
WSW 30 gust 43 km/h
WSW 18 gust 26 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
St. Anthony Airport
Date:
1:58 AM NST Friday 24 November 2017
Condition:
Cloudy
Pressure:
99.3 kPa
29.3 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
2.0°C
35.6°F
Dew point:
0.5°C
32.9°F
Humidity:
90%
Wind:
WSW 30 gust 43 km/h
WSW 18 gust 26 mph

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM NST Thursday 23 November 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM NST Thursday 23 November 2017

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tonight
-1°C 30°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers this evening and 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Rain south of Hare Bay early this evening. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Rainfall amount 5 mm south of Hare Bay. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 except gusting to 90 in the Canada Bay area this evening and after midnight. Low minus 1.
Chance of flurries
Fri, 24 Nov
-1°C 30°F
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Flurries beginning in the afternoon. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 3 in the afternoon.
Night:  Flurries ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 6.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Sat, 25 Nov
C 39°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 4.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Periods of rain
Sun, 26 Nov
C 43°F
Periods of rain. High 6.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low zero.
Chance of flurries
Mon, 27 Nov
C 32°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High zero.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 28 Nov
-4°C 25°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 7.
Chance of flurries
Wed, 29 Nov
-1°C 30°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
Normals:
Max C.32°F. Min -6°C.21°F.
Sunrise:
7:45 NST
Sunset:
16:14 NST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
0.1°C 32.2°F
Min:
-5.2°C 22.6°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: