Bissett, MB

Current Conditions

Not observed

ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM CDT Friday 17 August 2018

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM CDT Friday 17 August 2018

Chance of showers
Tonight
15°C59°F
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Hazy. Low 15.
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Sat, 18 Aug
30°C86°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the morning. Hazy. High 30. Humidex 34. UV index 4 or moderate.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
Sunny
Sun, 19 Aug
24°C75°F
Sunny. High 24.
Night:  Clear. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 20 Aug
22°C72°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
Night:  Clear. Low 9.
Sunny
Tue, 21 Aug
22°C72°F
Sunny. High 22.
Night:  Clear. Low 11.
Sunny
Wed, 22 Aug
26°C79°F
Sunny. High 26.
Night:  Clear. Low 13.
Sunny
Thu, 23 Aug
26°C79°F
Sunny. High 26.
Normals:
Max 23°C.73°F. Min 11°C.52°F.
Sunrise:
6:12 CDT
Sunset:
20:41 CDT

Averages and extremes

No data available for this location

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

What we are doing

Features

UV Index and sun protection

Play it safe!

Extreme Heat Protection

Be weather wise!

Lightning Safety

When thunder roars, GO INDOORS!

Date modified: