Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Qualicum Beach, BC

Current Conditions

10°C50°F

Wind:
SE 12 km/h
SE 7 mph
More details
Temperature:
10.0°C
50.0° F
Pressure:
99.6 kPa
29.4 inches
Dew point:
8.5°C
47.3°F
Humidity:
90%
Date:
2:00 AM PDT Sunday 24 October 2021
Observed at:
Qualicum Beach Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM PDT Saturday 23 October 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM PDT Saturday 23 October 2021

Rain
Sun, 24 Oct
12°C54°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Rain beginning in the morning then changing to 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 except gusting to 90 over exposed coastal sections late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 12.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 in the evening. Temperature steady near 10.
Periods of rain
Mon, 25 Oct
12°C54°F
Periods of rain. Very windy. High 12.
Night:  Periods of rain. Windy. Low 10.
Showers
Tue, 26 Oct
11°C52°F
Showers. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Chance of showers
Wed, 27 Oct
12°C54°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 12.
Night:  Periods of rain. Low 7.
Chance of showers
Thu, 28 Oct
11°C52°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Chance of showers
Fri, 29 Oct
10°C50°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10.
Normals:
Max 11°C.52°F. Min C.39°F.
Sunrise:
7:53 PDT
Sunset:
18:11 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
11.8 °C53.2 °F
Min:
9.3 °C48.7 °F
Total Precipitation:
1.3 mm0.05 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: