Clinton, BC

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

C 41°F

Wind:
W 8 km/h
W 5 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Clinton
Date:
9:00 PM PDT Sunday 30 April 2017
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
102.1 kPa
30.2 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
5.0°C
41.0°F
Dew point:
-3.2°C
26.2°F
Humidity:
55%
Wind:
W 8 km/h
W 5 mph

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PDT Sunday 30 April 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PDT Sunday 30 April 2017

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tonight
-1°C 30°F
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries early this evening. 60 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Mon, 1 May
C 46°F
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. High 8.
Night:  Clearing near midnight. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 2 May
14°C 57°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.
Cloudy
Wed, 3 May
16°C 61°F
Cloudy. High 16.
Night:  Cloudy. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 4 May
23°C 73°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Chance of showers
Fri, 5 May
13°C 55°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 13.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 6 May
13°C 55°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.
Normals:
Max 15°C.59°F. Min C.32°F.
Sunrise:
5:41 PDT
Sunset:
20:26 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
6.5°C 43.7°F
Min:
-3.7°C 25.3°F
Total Precipitation:
0.5 mm 0.02 in

What we are doing

Date modified: