Atlin, BC

Current Conditions

Light Snow

Light Snow

-1°C 30°F

Wind:
E 10 km/h
E 6 mph
Wind Chill:
-5
24
Conditions details
Observed at:
Teslin Airport
Date:
3:00 PM PDT Wednesday 18 October 2017
Condition:
Light Snow
Pressure:
98.6 kPa
29.1 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Visibility:
2 km
2 miles
Temperature:
-1.2°C
29.8°F
Dew point:
-3.0°C
26.6°F
Humidity:
88%
Wind:
E 10 km/h
E 6 mph
Wind Chill:
-5
24

ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM PDT Wednesday 18 October 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM PDT Wednesday 18 October 2017

Flurries or rain showers
Today
C 36°F
Flurries and rain showers. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 2.
Chance of flurries
Tonight
-3°C 27°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 3.
Chance of flurries
Thu, 19 Oct
C 34°F
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy. Low minus 4.
Cloudy
Fri, 20 Oct
C 36°F
Cloudy. High plus 2.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 10.
Cloudy
Sat, 21 Oct
C 36°F
Cloudy. High plus 2.
Night:  Periods of rain or snow. Low minus 3.
Periods of snow
Sun, 22 Oct
C 37°F
Periods of snow. High plus 3.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 6.
Cloudy
Mon, 23 Oct
C 34°F
Cloudy. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.
Flurries or rain showers
Tue, 24 Oct
C 36°F
Flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.
Normals:
Max C.39°F. Min -1°C.30°F.
Sunrise:
8:41 PDT
Sunset:
18:39 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
1.0°C 33.8°F
Min:
-3.5°C 25.7°F
Total Precipitation:
1.6 mm 0.06 in

What we are doing

Features

Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada

By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.

Date modified: