Comox, BC

BC Highway alert(s) in effect

Current Conditions

Light Rain and Fog

Light Rain and Fog

C 49°F

Wind:
S 21 gust 34 km/h
S 13 gust 21 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Comox Airport
Date:
3:00 PM PDT Wednesday 18 October 2017
Condition:
Light Rain and Fog
Pressure:
99.7 kPa
29.4 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Visibility:
10 km
6 miles
Temperature:
9.4°C
48.9°F
Dew point:
9.3°C
48.7°F
Humidity:
99%
Wind:
S 21 gust 34 km/h
S 13 gust 21 mph

ForecastIssued: 2:19 PM PDT Wednesday 18 October 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 2:19 PM PDT Wednesday 18 October 2017

Chance of showers
Today
13°C 55°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 13.
Showers
Tonight
C 48°F
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. A few showers beginning this evening. Windy. Low 9.
Chance of showers
Thu, 19 Oct
11°C 52°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Windy in the morning. Temperature steady near 11.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Chance of showers
Fri, 20 Oct
11°C 52°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11.
Night:  Periods of rain. Low 8.
Showers
Sat, 21 Oct
16°C 61°F
Showers. High 16.
Night:  Rain. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Sun, 22 Oct
12°C 54°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Cloudy
Mon, 23 Oct
13°C 55°F
Cloudy. High 13.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 24 Oct
14°C 57°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
Normals:
Max 12°C.54°F. Min C.41°F.
Sunrise:
7:46 PDT
Sunset:
18:23 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
13.6°C 56.5°F
Min:
6.5°C 43.7°F
Total Precipitation:
14.2 mm 0.56 in
Rainfall:
14.2 mm 0.56 in

What we are doing

Features

Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada

By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.

Date modified: